You want to sell and just being there with your wares is not enough, as you know. Here are some ways you can bring customers to your space.
- Download, edit and use the FlyerTemplate. Post it on your social media and print and post hardcopies around town. The template is in the Vendor Resources menu on this website.
- Post regularly on Facebook and other social media of your choice. Always use the #fairviewFarmersMarketUtah in some way in those posts; e.g. “I just came back from the #fairviewFarmersMarketUtah and … “. The #growFairview hashtag is also helpful when you can work it in.
- Tell your friends about what you are doing and selling. Show your enthusiasm.
- Tell your children about the Children’s Market – under 12 gets a free space for things they grow, craft or produce.
- Tell people how the Market will be advertised so they get the vision of it all: radio (paid and public service announcements), flyers, social media, word of mouth, newspaper (articles and public service listings).
- The Fairview Farmers Market is the American answer to European town square markets where people gather, shop, eat and just sit and talk.
108total visits,1visits today